Features & Option Include:
- Large 7′ x 8′ platform – four aluminum tubes make the raft very stable. Custom sizes available (ex. 7′ x 10′, 7′ x 12′, etc.).
- MSRP $1525 for the 7′ x 8′ raft; $1750 for 7′ x 10′; $1975 for 7′ x 12′; $2200 for the 7′ x 14′
- Stainless steel fasteners & hardware for durability.
- Marine-grade decking (click here to see the limited lifetime warranty on decking).
- Sits low to the water for easy access and greater stability; pontoons are 12″ diameter.
- Optional snap-on mooring cover (either lays flat or has vented center pole, your choice); $274 with pole, $239 without pole; add $30 for cut-outs for ladder. Add $60 for each 2′ addition (on the larger rafts) and $35 per extra vented support pole (option on 7′ x 12′ or 7′ x 14′).
- Quick-release three-step aluminum ladder with wide, non-slip steps comes standard; extra ladders are $165.00 MSRP; four-step ladder $189 MSRP
- Upgrade to vinyl flooring in tan or gray for $20 per 2′ foot, 7′ wide (ie 7′ x 8′ is 8 x $10 = $80)
- Approximate weight is 200 lbs. for the 7′ x 8′ raft.
- Click here SWIM RAFT ANCHOR for our swim raft anchoring diagram.
- Rubber snubber ($24.99) and stainless steel shackles ($4.00 each) are available by calling us at 989-235-6776.
Carpet color choices:
|Gray, carpet or vinyl|
|Sand, carpet or vinyl|
We are aware that it is the practice of many boat manufacturers to publish their suggested retail prices on their web site. Paddle King provides suggested retail price guidelines to our dealers and they may choose to follow these prices, however, actual selling prices may vary. (All prices are subject to change).