Features & Option Include:
- Large 7′ x 8′ platform – four aluminum tubes make the raft very stable. Custom sizes available (ex. 7′ x 10′, 7′ x 12′, etc.).
- MSRP $1510 for the 7′ x 8′ raft; $1735 for 7′ x 10′; $1960 for 7′ x 12′; $2185 for the 7′ x 14′; $2410 for the 7′ x 16′
- Stainless steel fasteners & hardware for durability.
- Marine-grade decking (click here to see the limited lifetime warranty on decking).
- Sits low to the water for easy access and greater stability.
- Optional snap-on mooring cover (either lays flat or has vented center pole, your choice); $274 with pole, $239 without pole; add $30 for cut-outs for ladder. Add $60 for each 2′ addition (on the larger rafts) and $35 per extra vented support pole.
- Quick-release three-step aluminum ladder with wide, non-slip steps comes standard; extra ladders are $159.00 MSRP; four-step ladder $185 MSRP
- Upgrade to heavy-gauge vinyl flooring in tan or gray for $20 per 2′ foot, 7′ wide (ie 7′ x 8′ is 8 x $10 = $80)
- Approximate weight is 200 lbs.
Carpet color choices:
We are aware that it is the practice of many boat manufacturers to publish their suggested retail prices on their web site. Paddle King provides suggested retail price guidelines to our dealers and they may choose to follow these prices, however, actual selling prices may vary. (All prices are subject to change)